How I successfully recovered my hacked Facebook account
How to successfully recover an hacked Facebook account
Hi, welcome to today's tutorial, I'm gonna be teaching on how to recover an hacked Facebook account with no stress as I have successfully recovered my hacked account despite the hacker changing my gmail details (gmail recovery phone numbers and password).
It was a tough time for me back then , I had thought all is gone for my hacked Facebook account, I mean my gmail was also hacked alongside it, the hacker's plan was to make sure I never got login access
The worse was I never got any link to click, I have never shared my phone nor my login details with him, even my phone number, he just threatened to deal with me, I thought it was all joke as my gmail was so much secured to the extent of no one ever getting close to it except me.
He proved me wrong.
But I never gave up
Five months after the account was hacked, I just had to create a new Facebook account.
But my mind still told me to try to retrieve my older account , which I did and it worked out for me.
The scope I used is what I will be sharing with you guys today, so relax and learn.
The start of the recovery : The recovery session begun with the gmail cos there was no way I would login my Facebook account without my gmail.
Steps I took to recover my gmail;
Firsly, you have to remember your recovery email for the hacked gmail. Once this is done, you jus have to click on forget password when you logon to the gmail sign in page. The Google team will gie you easy processes to gain your access back to the hacked gmail, but make sure you have login access to your recovery email.
NB: Google normally ask for a recovery email address when you create a new gmail incase that one gets hacked , a recovery code will be sent to your recovery email .
My case was quite different as my gmail's recovery mail was changed,recovery phone number changed, also phone login which was the only option left was changed to the hacker's phone which I don't have access to wheneve Google sends a two digits code for me to verify the ownership.
But one thing for sure,I couldn't give up. No, never!!
So, I just went to "forgot password" in the gmail's sign in page, and the last and only option for me came after trying other ways to recover it
The option is "what month and year was this gmail created?", I was hopeful on this because the hacker wouldn't have a clue about this or try to change the info too.
Though I don't know the month, but I vividly remember the year. So , I went straight to the inbox of my recovery email for the hacked account (although it has been changed), next, I went straight to the first set of messages I got in that gmail account , (just type your hacked gmail address in the search box, all messages relating to that hacked account will pop up as far as you initially had it linked to your other email).
I scrolled down and I saw a message showing me the welcome message and a message stating I have linked my gmail to another gmail account, so I opened the message and checked the month and year that message came in, straight I logon to the hacked gmail account and imputed the month and year .
It was accepted correctly.
Gmail told me to have patience, they want to verify if I was really the one who owns the account.
A congratulatory message came 42 hours later, I wasted no time in changing my password and recovery email.
Straightforward to Facebook.
Steps how I recovered my hacked Facebook account:-
I imputed the Facebook web address in my browser, clicked on "forgot password", next " find my account", I imputed my recovered gmail address into it , my details popped.
Boom!!!
Password changed successfully as I also removed the hacker's gmail linked to my Facebook account.
Please note, the Facebook 2 Factors authentications helps a lot, no body will try to login your account without a code sent to the phone number .
This can be accessed via Facebook
>>Settings
>>Security and logins
>>two factor authentication
And also note anyone who threatens you on Facebook about your account should be blocked instantly as it reduces the oenetration of the hacker's tool.
Do not click on any link you are sent especially if it is sexually explicit
Beware
Hi, welcome to today's tutorial, I'm gonna be teaching on how to recover an hacked Facebook account with no stress as I have successfully recovered my hacked account despite the hacker changing my gmail details (gmail recovery phone numbers and password).
It was a tough time for me back then , I had thought all is gone for my hacked Facebook account, I mean my gmail was also hacked alongside it, the hacker's plan was to make sure I never got login access
The worse was I never got any link to click, I have never shared my phone nor my login details with him, even my phone number, he just threatened to deal with me, I thought it was all joke as my gmail was so much secured to the extent of no one ever getting close to it except me.
He proved me wrong.
But I never gave up
Five months after the account was hacked, I just had to create a new Facebook account.
But my mind still told me to try to retrieve my older account , which I did and it worked out for me.
The scope I used is what I will be sharing with you guys today, so relax and learn.
The start of the recovery : The recovery session begun with the gmail cos there was no way I would login my Facebook account without my gmail.
Steps I took to recover my gmail;
Firsly, you have to remember your recovery email for the hacked gmail. Once this is done, you jus have to click on forget password when you logon to the gmail sign in page. The Google team will gie you easy processes to gain your access back to the hacked gmail, but make sure you have login access to your recovery email.
NB: Google normally ask for a recovery email address when you create a new gmail incase that one gets hacked , a recovery code will be sent to your recovery email .
My case was quite different as my gmail's recovery mail was changed,recovery phone number changed, also phone login which was the only option left was changed to the hacker's phone which I don't have access to wheneve Google sends a two digits code for me to verify the ownership.
But one thing for sure,I couldn't give up. No, never!!
So, I just went to "forgot password" in the gmail's sign in page, and the last and only option for me came after trying other ways to recover it
The option is "what month and year was this gmail created?", I was hopeful on this because the hacker wouldn't have a clue about this or try to change the info too.
Though I don't know the month, but I vividly remember the year. So , I went straight to the inbox of my recovery email for the hacked account (although it has been changed), next, I went straight to the first set of messages I got in that gmail account , (just type your hacked gmail address in the search box, all messages relating to that hacked account will pop up as far as you initially had it linked to your other email).
I scrolled down and I saw a message showing me the welcome message and a message stating I have linked my gmail to another gmail account, so I opened the message and checked the month and year that message came in, straight I logon to the hacked gmail account and imputed the month and year .
It was accepted correctly.
Gmail told me to have patience, they want to verify if I was really the one who owns the account.
A congratulatory message came 42 hours later, I wasted no time in changing my password and recovery email.
Straightforward to Facebook.
Steps how I recovered my hacked Facebook account:-
I imputed the Facebook web address in my browser, clicked on "forgot password", next " find my account", I imputed my recovered gmail address into it , my details popped.
Boom!!!
Password changed successfully as I also removed the hacker's gmail linked to my Facebook account.
Please note, the Facebook 2 Factors authentications helps a lot, no body will try to login your account without a code sent to the phone number .
This can be accessed via Facebook
>>Settings
>>Security and logins
>>two factor authentication
And also note anyone who threatens you on Facebook about your account should be blocked instantly as it reduces the oenetration of the hacker's tool.
Do not click on any link you are sent especially if it is sexually explicit
Beware

Comments
Post a Comment
Stay glued, your No.1 Entertainment Hub got all you need. To make us the best, we solemnly wish that you bear with us as we shall be reviewing every comment before they are posted majorly to prevent malware..