High cases of Suicide: Way out (an article by Wheelzcoded)

Rapid cases of Suicide: Way to Redemption

Recently I wrote an article on Depression being the greatest killer of human on Techfros.xyz.

Situations these days have made men enemies and killers of themselves , and this isn't about one person killing another man. This is a man killing himself .

Suicidal rates especially in Nigeria is growing by the day. People are getting depressed and more frustrated. Only those who are much more closer to these set of people would understand what the issue is.

An online dictionary defined Suicide as uncountable) Intentional killing of oneself, as a kind of action or socialphenomenon.

(countable) A particular instance of a person intentionally killing himself or herself, or of multiple people doing so.

(countable) A person who has intentionally killed him/herself.

There is only one factor that can make a man think of taking his own life , and this factor is none other than Depression.

It was reported recently that a RCCG pastor took his own life, his financial state propelled him to make such decision .

Months back , a medical doctor jumped into a lagoon in Lagos because of some issues  he was facing at that point.

And just as we thought we had heard it all, a final year student of University of Nigeria also took his life because of his poor CGPA. Another guy took his own life just because he didn't make it in his JAMB .

There are other several cases.

My question is has they solved the problems now they took their own lives?
A man cannot cut off his head because he has headache. He hasn't solved the issue. He has only made matters  worse for himself.

Yes, you got a problem that seem bigger than you, a problem that has really affected you psychologically.

But you should understand this "as long as we are on earth, we shall always face problems ; either we're rich or poor, old or young . Its your determination to be a victor that would make you victorious over such issue.

Even the bible is against such act.
C'mon,bro, yes, I understand the situation , I understand you've tried finding solutions to your problems , searched for jobs after you graduated but didn't get any despite your qualification, I understand the issue of praying and it seems God just hates you, the  more you pray , the more the problems increase.  Yes, I understand you wish to be like those ungodly guys and ladies who are making it in life .

All of these I understand.

But , please permit me to tell you a little story of a  man which would inspire you to drop off that thought off your mind.

We all know the famous eatery, KFC right?
Did you know the story behind the glory of that project ?

The owner was so much poor, that everywhere he goes to make his ideas known, he was rejected repeatedly countless times . This continuous rejection didn't pull his dream down , yes its true he got his breakthrough at a later age and you don't see yourself suffering that long .

Agreed ! But let's come together and share ideas,

Will taking your life solve the issue of poverty ? Had it given you the liberation you seek

I presume No.

We're only meant to live once, and knowing the fact that we are not going to stay longer on earth, it makes living more worthwhile.

I have been blogging since 2016, graduated from high school 2014, all the places I applied for jobs turned me down . At that point, I felt I was being bewitched . Imagine a young man seeking for jobs and never got any, even the blogging I was doing, I never earned, I run an entertainment website, everyone I told to pay to help them run sponsored adverts, they never paid.

I felt I should take my life at that point too,  3 years down running, no job, no source of income, kept rewriting JAMB.

2017 came, I made my mind not to write JAMB that year because of the continuous failure, but no, my mum stood and advised me to take this one and see what it might turn out to.

All through my life, I was and I am being trained by my mum and her family solely , I wouldn't say my mum got into the wrong man who's just lazy, a drunkard, a smoker, a liar, ran away at the point of my birth. Just imagine the problems I faced as a young man.

Despite these, I was being given some monthly money by my mum and her relatives which I used each time to go into the studio to record songs.

Still I was yet to get a job, the music wasn't paying , the blog wasn't paying too, still home hoping these companies and factories might someday pick me.

2017, I wrote my JAMB exams without even reading too hard because I have lost hope already, I just went into the exam hall, just like that, but made some prayers I never thought would even yield any positivity.

Days after, results came out, I scored 212. I had to tell myself "No, I can't make this pass me by". I did change of institution from University of Calabar to Imo State University , also the course from Computer Science to Building .

Boom!, that year post-ume wasn't conducted , just online screening , and yes, I made it. But not to my dream course.

I accepted the offer.

The semester break came, I returned to Lagos, I got 4 jobs within the space of 5 months and even got a bigger offer from Emzor Pharmaceutical, but  it's time to return to school, so I had to turn down the offer.

I was shocked, I never thought I would get such number of jobs.

That same period , I released my song " Lowo" featuring indigenous rapper, Walece. It was a hit in my locals and even in school.

My so-called dad now boasts to people that his son is a musician , he's in IMSU. I was mad with these actions, this same guy who never dropped a dime for my upkeep now wants to take the staff off my mum's hand. Silly!

The joy now is that same blog which I have held on to got monetized by AdSense and I am making my money now.

Sometimes, we need to take some steps backward and check if what we're currently doing is the our destiny ?
Check out the passion you have towards that work .


Patience and prayers made me who I am today.

I should have been gone undergrounds and my dreams too if I had given up on my dreams, now the name Wheelzcoded is a command and is growing into a force to reckon with.

Suicide is not the answer, taking your own life would take you to Hell, end your story on earth, put both you and your dreams underground. Its better to suffer for some years here on earth than suffer greatly when you're dead and gone.

Take off your hopes on people and the government and make your dreams achieved.

Be patient!

Stay blessed!

Follow me on Instagram @officialwheelzcoded

You can also follow  my website on Twitter @mprepublicNG, Facebook: Facebook.com/mpr9ja

MP Republic is the mother company of Techfros.

Copyright : Wheelzcoded for Techfros.xyz




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#LagosDecides2019: Aworis anoints Babajide Sanwo-Olu

Transferring to Imo State University, Owerri from other Universities

"Don't spread fake news, I have never been raped"- " Ese Walter clarifies