Do I need Gospel Music to make Heaven?

Do I need 100+ Gospel Music on My Phone before I could make Heaven?

On the  10th day of October,2017, something happened which caught my attention to me sharing it with you guys; and also seek advice and knowledge when I am lacking behind.

I was on my Facebook account in the night, just trying to whirl away time before I could fall asleep.

having spent minutes waiting for messages (new chat conversations) to come from my friends , but none was coming. So, I just felt like it could be great if I get myself on my news feed, possibly because of the sports updates I was following, especially the Portugal and Switzerland match.

Back to the discussion of the day, a female friend who posts motivational quotes and biblical teachings frequently and all that posted that night, and to my luck; I came across it.


The post reads: "If you don't have up to 100+ Gospel Songs on your Phone,I bet you're going to Hell".

I was shocked!!!...
I mean I didn't want to act like OAP, Daddy Freeze who has got a lot of criticism and hypocritic for  the messengers of God's kingdom , but I had to relax and take some deep breathe just as I was reminiscing and meditating on this sentence.


But,MP Republicans, could this be true? Does it mean these people who have a lot of Gospel songs on their devices are guaranteed Heaven?
I mean, I remember a case of a Nigerian female Gospel musician who died about a year ago or so due to the fact she took enhancement drugs before her show.
Let's have your view!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#LagosDecides2019: Aworis anoints Babajide Sanwo-Olu

Transferring to Imo State University, Owerri from other Universities

"Don't spread fake news, I have never been raped"- " Ese Walter clarifies